Thursday 28 April 2011

Royal Wedding

  • Thursday the 28th April      Well in the Library and someone has not handed in Super girl, funny thing it's a bloke, He looks kind of shady. Maybe the paedophiles are getting more advanced, instead of puppy's and sweets they are renting out DVDs. However really Super girl, lol. Would he not be better with Bratz. My blog gs are limited just now. My laptop broke down and I it's fuck*d, as I try for 2 hours trying to reboot it and it wouldn't. So I threw it off the floor. Then it started working then it didn't so I threw it off the floor again. OK the Royal fuckin* wedding, I have waited 2 days for my sniper rifle to be delivered and now it has finally came, but where are the bullets, god dam you EBay customer 9578, last time I order from a 3 star member. It got me thinking of other assasinations  , like JFK. Could you imagine it nowadays, Lee Harvey Oswald, sets out in plenty of time, only to be held up in traffic and a 6 hour subway delays due to ongoing maintence. If only we would of had one of the charismatic presidents in the world...... The mind ponders x

No comments:

Post a Comment