Wednesday 6 April 2011

How many bullets?

  • Wednesday 6th April  Today has been uneventful. Sent emails to make sure that I get my money from the gambling communities. I am getting the money. It took me 24 hours to make 40.00 pounds. I would of been better working 8 hours. What a nightmare that turned out to be. I had to say to them in order to get my money that my mother went mental. They must of been laughing there heads off. I'm 33 years old. I watched the mighty Manchester Utd, show the amateurs another lesson in football, soccer for the Americans. I watched a quality film last night, Beverley Hills Cop, I mind it being a lot funnier when I was younger. I don't get where they get these thugs from, for example Billy Rosewood is being shot at by two men with Uzi's, that could not hit a deer on Prozac, I'm pretty sure they were in the A-team or any any of Arnie or Sly's movies as they hit nothing for the whole 7 minutes they were shooting. They should be out at the gun range, instead of plant range. As that is the only things they hit is bloody outdoor plants. till tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment