Friday 15 April 2011

SKy, beleive in Better, Aye ok then

  • Friday the 10th April Game time I have a very important gig this evening. Hosting in Inverurie, looking forward to it, also apprehensive. However can't show the nerves, have to own the stage. I worked very hard on what I want to say etc...I know it will be a top gig for everyone involved!. The locals are buzzing. I went on a date this morning, it was nice, girl was really cute. I can't say anymore than that. She's no a bunny boiler, or someone scary. When she offered to go for a drive in her car, I did see something at the back of the boot, could not make out if it was a shovel. On other matters I had to phone Sky this morning, what a nightmare, please say your postcode and date of birth, and your bloody sexual orientation (just kidding on that bit). All these questions, then you get through a operator and they ask you the same bloody questions. I have a wee trick for you, my ace in the hole. When they ask date of birth, just say 1803, the virtual operator can't deal with it and Say's hold on I will transfer you to a operator. Ha ha take that Rupert Murdoch you C**K. Anyway better go, see you latters x

No comments:

Post a Comment