Saturday 9 April 2011

Interview

  • Saturday 9th April Good day. Well had a job interview for a supermarket. Went in all suited and booted. Prepared myself for the mundane questions, why you want the job, what do you think you can bring to the role, why do you think Alice is the most attractive in the store. OK the last one is a lie. After the mundane questions. I was shown around the store by the manager and had to unstack a trolley full of stock. Then I was just waiting for the, when can you start. Then the bombshell. We will need you to come back for a second interivew with the real manager. What the deuce, what do you mean, that is how effe'd up it is, that you need to have a second interivew at a supermarket. So I was a bit deflated and angry so beat up a pensioner, nah just kidding I beat up his dog, I went for a walk cleared the air in my head. I would be lying if I did not say I was gutted. However hey ho and the world keeps a turning. Last episode of the awsome Boardwalk Empire, urge you to watch, killing spree x

No comments:

Post a Comment