Thursday 21 April 2011

You have to read this it's about MARIO KART

  • Thursday the 21st April Its a new day, it's a new dawn and i'm feeling good. Thank god as yesterday was a awful day. So your probably thinking to yourself, I wonder what he is going to hump on about now. Mario Kart on the Super Nintendo. I use to play this game to death. I was always toad or koopa troopa, they had the best handling. It was the best game by far for any console. We sit up all night playing it, knocking donkey kong or bowser off the course was the highlight of the game. As low and behold if you were last there were always bumping into you and taking all your effing coins. I mind racing up the classe's 50, 100, 150 cc. Oh the sweet memeories. Can you remember the mushroom cup, when you would whiz round and leave a bannana by the zooms and your mate would hit and fall in the middle, leaving you to take first place. Or how about when you got a feather in the ghost track and you would take the cheat, ha ha. If I was far enough ahead I use to leave a bannana right by the cheat, so my pal would take the cheat think he was clever and fall off the other side, what a knob jockey. Also I use to name the charchters in Mario Kart after teachers, you had Donkey Kong that was Mr Watt, as he was so hairy, then Bowser was Mrs Davies as she looked like a crocdile and there was Mre Ritchie, called Princess , but we use to call her Bitchie Ritchie, CLASS, Red shells to the rescue, good times

No comments:

Post a Comment