Monday 4 April 2011

  • Monday 4th April   I have to stop smoking the day. That's what I told myself, no more cigarettes. No more. OK peter you can do it. Then got to 9am a hour later, after looking myself in the mirror and telling myself. I went straight to the shops and bought some. I came back to the house and smoked 4. Sometimes I don't even smoke that many in the day. I started smoking when I first lived with a woman, stress, stress and more stress. I was 20 years old. Who can blame me, all I heard was you have not folded the towels, you left the living room door open, No we can't have sex I'm to tired, aghhhhhhhhhh I was on twenty a day. I use to go to the shops for groceries and come out with a trolley full of cartons of cigarettes. I moved out of her house. What do you guess stopped smoking. It's not the tobacco packet's that should come with the government warning. It's bloody women. I want to stop but to quote the late Bill Hicks, "Every cigerrate when you stop looks like it's been  It's made by god, rolled by jesus and moistened shut with claudia shiffers pussy.

1 comment:

  1. "I like watching smokers in winter, thinking they are exhaling and passing out."

    or

    "I'm goin' through two lighters a day."

    Gotta love Hicks!

    ReplyDelete