Thursday 14 April 2011

  • Thursday the 9th April God why do agency's bother calling at all. I mean I'm 32, OK 33. I mean I remember when I was younger and I was looking for work. Then phone up a agency, run upstairs and tell my mum I have a job. Don't worry I can pay you back that loan that I took to go out, also replace the three packets of custard creams that I pinched to dunk in my tea to Thundercat's. My mum would be good about time you were working, and moving out you are 32 years old. So I would get on my best pair of jeans, the one's without the dubs on them. I would get down to the agency, they would tell right that's you registered, we will call you probably tomorrow. Brilliant so glad to be working. Then I would go home and decide what I'm going to spend my money on, new clothes, new bike, box set of Thundercats. Then no phone call, nothing. Then you phone them, sorry nothing yet. Bunch of tossers the lot of them I mean they remind of me of my dad. OK son this sat were going to the football, however I will just get a pint first, then another one oh and one more. Did I make it to football, you joking my dad was that pi shed he could not make it out of the bar. Football the night, for the American readers soccer, for the Cambridge graduates giroball!!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment