Saturday 16 April 2011

Baywatch more like Bogoff

  • Saturday 16th April  First of all thanks to every one that has taken the time to read my blog. Right what the deuce. The Amercians got us back for landing them with the spice girls, Simon Cowell and Russel Bland. You bastard's. They manage to lump us with the talent that is David Hasslehoff, or the hoff as he like's to be called, more like on the sauce. He is just a total dick, he has not done anything remotely interesting since Knight Rider and let's face it that was pish. I mean it was OK for 80s TV show, but your not telling me your running down to HMV to purchase a box set. He also done Baywatch, yeah unless you bat for the other team, I don't think that you could watch him in it. To be honest Baywatch was total guff, oh what about all the girls in it, yeah OK you could not have a go on the devil's clairnet to Baywatch, I mean there was just as much guys that would bugger up the moment. I use to get bored watching the programme after the titles and played the pied piper out to a Kays catalouge lingere section . Nightmare you had to order another one. You don't want your mum shouting, oh I need to buy another bra, just for her to say wait a minute is page's 330-365 stuck. How would you explain that, hmm the I have been having a go of the one eyed snake, OR, Mum I have decided to become a transsexual. If it was me my mum would probably say I knew that anyway, till the morn peeps xx

No comments:

Post a Comment