Sunday 10 April 2011

Horse's for Course's x

  • Sunday the 10th April     The day after the Grand National, for my American readers the big horse race in the UK. How much did I win, nothing. I can't stand it. A bunch of toffs out on there day out, running about the place with a Louis Spence attitude. "Photograph me", "notice me", "why won't you notice me". Oh Tarquin do you like my new trousers for the day, oh Tabitha do you like my new hat, oh yes very attractive, where oh where did you get the feathers, oh I seen this wild peacock running about the estate and got my gamekeeper to shoot it. Your kidding for half a feather. It's barbaric but I love your thinking to the piece. I feel for the horse's lovely, majestic creature's being ridden by Joe Pesci's, with there built in small man syndrome, I feel they treat a horse in a barbaric way.  If the horse falls and has a very bad injury the shoot the horse. I think that's wrong the horse can only do what it can do. If the jockey falls off the horse, we should hand the horse the gun and he can shoot the jockey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment