Saturday 2 April 2011

F*** You I won't do what you tell me!!!

  • Saturday the 2nd of April   Oh well was at the shops, paid for my shopping and I said can I get a bag. The woman said that will be 3 pence. I was like oh, sorry I have just paid by card, She said it does not matter, however you will remember the next time, as its for the school, I said next time I will take a bag with me. She looked at me in disgust. I mean sorry Rev Love Joy wife from the simpsons. "Wont someone think of the children". Pain in the ass shop assistants, they think cause they work in there shop they are the law and we will abide by there rules, fuck that. I have never abided to my Father, Police or even a Priest, so why would I listen to her. TWAT, Tonight i'm watching Boardwalk Empire, It can be slow, however more depth than the Soprano's. Don't get me wrong I loved the Soprano's, but hated the children and the wife parts of the show. Even when I watch the boxset, I just fast forward that parts, Anyway till the morn x 

No comments:

Post a Comment