Wednesday 20 April 2011

GRRRRRRRRRRR

  • Wednesday 20th April           Well Wednesday, they call it hump day, as were half way through the week. Still no shout from Lidl's. I have to be super patient. I hate this when the job's don't get in touch. I was suppose to go to the glue factory today. However half past ten in the morning. I never knew it exsisted. I mean what is the point of getting up, it;s just more of the day to suffer. Anyway trying to lighten the mood with double doze of Scrubs and Two and half men. I have laughed through Scrubs a little, but it's not rip roaring laughs. Debt company phoned the day, saying there wanting there money, or they will take me to court, I told them to f*** clean o**, they can sing for that. In fact even if they sang opera in the London Theater, there still not going to get there money. It's less than 500 pounds. They chase me like it's there Captain Babosa after the deads man chest and the black pearl. Till the morn 

No comments:

Post a Comment