Tuesday 19 April 2011

Tuesday 19th April       I was at the glue factory, nuthouse, psychiatric hospital for psychiatric treatment. I know what your thinking I was tied down to a machine and a bolt was registered to my forehead. No that did not happen. However when I was in the nut house, to my dis belief that treatment is still carried out to people with severe depression. I thought like you, it was banned since 1970. However it is still registered to patients. Right I watched Spiderman again, the one with the biggest coc* in cinema. step forward Toby Maguire. He is so shi* all the way through the film your rooting for the Green Goblin to annihilate him. You know that the baddie is not going to win, however Toby Maguire is that annoying, looks that pathetic and is that painful to watch, that 99% of your whole body wants to see him get kicked to fuc*. I mean he doe's not look like a super hero and he doe's not sound like a super hero. Fingers crossed, that he is in Scream 4, so I can watch him get caught up. I should of known when he was cast that he would be a total ballbag in this film, as let's face it, when you heard of Cider House Rules, like me you were thinking it was a college party, lots of booze, naked women and drugs. However it's about a fuckin* orphange. Toby Maguire why not go back to the rock you came from, on the way leave the Spiderman costume at the door. In fact the best piece of the film is at the end, when he ends up a virgin, take that you total cu*t. Loving Futurama. Also about to watch Game of Thrones xx

No comments:

Post a Comment