Friday 22 April 2011

Piss off Society

Friday the 22nd April. Last night was the first night at Sinatra's Comedy Club. After the intital panic of will there be a audience, I calmed down once people came through the door. It was a full house. All the acts were superb in there own way, the first two struggled a little, however comedy is a hard game. Well in for Ennan taking to the stage and for James Stewart to make the trip from Edinburgh. So I thought I don't go out much, screw it I'm going out. I thought yeah have some cider, vodka, and top it off with a shot of after shock. All was well, then I was dreaming of this vibrating noise. However it was not a dream, it was a bloody lawnmower. Then there was the noise of brick laying going on. Then some crack whore junkie, decided to have a 1 hour conversation about how she paid to much for plums at Spar, fuc* off, no-one cares about your bloody plums, no one cares about how short you got the grass and no-one cares about bricks. My god if I knew society was going to congregate next to my window all morning, I would;t of drank that fuckin* shot of after shock. Mood piss*ed off

No comments:

Post a Comment