Monday 18 April 2011

Edinbrugh GIG

  1. Monday the 18th April Hi ladies and gentleman. Funny when you hear open spots saying that through there set of comedy, like there performing comedy in the 1920s. Anyway I was at Edinburgh last night doing a gig. I looked at the running order and thought, oh I'm on last. Then I looked around the room and thought god it's full of international people, Belgians, Canadians, Americans. I thought they are not going to understand my references. However just went on had a laugh and had a blast. I am not taking anything for granted I was last on, also Ben Verth was a brilliant compere and really set up the room well. I was really pleased with the gig. Gus Lynburn came up and said super stuff Peter, what a difference in your comedy pal. That meant a lot as I appreciate Gus's comedy. Also some others said it was excellent. I think with the comedy I'm going to show some more of my personality and learn to enjoy  Anyway thanks Edinburgh it was  a pleasure. OK just to say my next post is going to be about Toby Maguire in Spider man, thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment