Friday 1 April 2011

Cider the thinking man's enemy

  • Friday the 1st of April  Oh well April's fool day, I fell for them all, Hulk Hogan is dead, Bruce Forsyth is dead. Bloody comedians. I should of knew Bruce Forsyth was not dead, as at the end of the day he will be here for a long time yet, as he is playing his cards right. Anyway I went out to the comedy, the last night of the Mirthless Laugh, tried out some new material and died. So I thought I have not had a cider in a while, bought a pint drank it, pished,  one flipping pint. My head this morning is bursting. I do some really stupid things when I get drunk, like call up ex-girlfriends. Yeah that is a great idea, that's what they want to hear a drunk man with his undying love for them. Charmer not. My brain has a mind of it's own, what's next on the card brain, Let's climb that power cables to get a frisbee, tit. Oh well looking forward to her call later on. Will it be her undying love, nope just her undying wrath, of how it's OK to call, but not when she has work, I need help, I need to move on. Just what you want to hear on cider hangover, that's as cringeworthy as hearing that David Cameron and Nick Clegg have a hot tub and there is room for one more YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, Tune of the day, nothing bloddy SILENCE 

No comments:

Post a Comment