Tuesday 12 April 2011

Alls well that ends well

  • Tuesday the 11th April,      Hello!!, How are we today, just fine and dandy. Went for a walk today and was going over my material for the big gig on Friday. I am hosting a new night at Inverurie, yes I am a little nervous, however once it's game time I'm good to go. I watched a excellent compere in Scot Agnew at the Stand, so picked up some extra tips. I'm not sure about walking and saying out my material loud, I don't mind so much but when people are walking across the road, like your some kind of nut job that has just came out of the glue factory, it;s maybe not a good idea. Scotland had a sunny day today, I know I'm shocked to, I didn't want to go outside incase the 4 horse's of Apocalypse were there. When Scotland gets sun it's the equivalent of a UFO sighting, people are like piss off, you have lost the plot there was 4 hours of sun, no pr obs you weirdo. It's funny if we do get some sun, there is always a big cloud that comes and overcasts. The cloud might as well as come down ring your doorbell, come in kick you in the balls, go through to your garden, rip your paper in half and take a dump on your lawn, as let's face it that's exactly what it feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment