Sunday 3 April 2011

Ivory Glasgow

Sunday the 3rd April. I was performing at the Ivory in Glasgow tonight. I was on the second section. Good slot to have. I was pretty nervous. However put the nerves to one side. Got on stage took the mike and started to adjust. I did well tonight, some round of applause to. Really enjoyed the gig. One thing I would say about Glasgow is that when you are lost, you are fucking lost. Even the Sat Nav was like fuck if I know where to go. One wrong turn and your right in the brown stuff. It's some distance Aberdeen to Glasgow. I'm glad that I done it though. You cannot beat a good gig. Not taking anything for granted though. Writing has a very long way to go, but confidence in my ability is starting to grow. Next up my compere gig at Inverurie x

No comments:

Post a Comment