Thursday 7 April 2011

MJ Fox, and Librarys

  • Friday the 8th April. Hello Amigos, Well just another day I guess. Went to the local library today, that was painful. I thought I would rent out a DVD of my choice. Then I looked at the prices, how effing much, 2 pounds for one night. That is scandalous. Who can afford to rent the DVDs. Also what get's on my goat at the library is the time you get on a computer. I mean 1 stinking hour for a whole day. They wonder why people are still unemployed, cause we don't get enough time to look for bloody work. When I was younger, you could just walk into a company and get a job. Now it's all email me your CV, like there are going to look at it, that might cut into there time of Face book, watching a frog jump through a hoop. I watched Inside the Actor's Studio, with the inspiring Micheal J Fox. I really felt for him. He's a star, one of my boyhood hero's. Back to the future has to be one of the best family films ever made. However in the car i'm pretty sure that Biff is raping his mother, watch it again and judge for yourself. When I was younger watching this, I thought that Biff, what's he like with his over zealous exburence in chatting up women. I watch it now and i'm like why is he raping Marty Mc Fly's mum

No comments:

Post a Comment