Monday 11 April 2011

Help!

  • Monday 11th April Hello, peeps. Went shopping today for a new pair of shoe's. Every shop I went into, the women were like, Hi can I help you, Hi I'm here to help, If you need help give me a shout!. I was waiting for one of them to break into the Beatles, or Banannarama. Why can't they just leave you to shop. We know they are there, that's why it says's sales assistant on there cardigan, blouse. I know your there, I know the protocol, I mean I have been buying shoes for the last 20 years. I use to buy my shoe's online. However that is over rated. You wait in 5 days, to get a bloody ticket shoved through your door, to say sorry we don't have them in that size or colour. Why not bloody tell us that from day 1, I mean how would they like it, if they purchased a Chinese or Indian, waited in 50 minutes to a hour at 11pm last night and was the last delivery, just for the delivery driver to turn round and say, oh sorry we ran out of sweet and sour chicken a hour ago, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment