Wednesday 30 March 2011

Back to the College

  • Thursday 31st March 2011.  Well with another fruitless expedition in the job hunting. I have decided to go back to college, cue the 80s theme tune music, high class shades, up turned collar on the shirt. I can see me now frappé parties, girls, drugs. College in Scotland, nope there will be numerous clique's, goths and neds . Super and here is me the 33 year old. Imagine the chat, WOW, did you see twilight, WTF, I'll end up killing them all. However I have to go back. I could meet the girl of my dreams, face like a wellington on a bonfire, buck teeth, small chested. No that's the girl of my nightmares. Who knows what could be in store for me. Now that I'm 33. I will be one of the oldest, Il'l be the one dishing out the wedgies, this time. *What not to watch, Louie Spence's Show business , not that I'm homophobic it;s his career choice, just that he is a total (cun*t) x

No comments:

Post a Comment