Monday 28 March 2011

  • Monday the 28th March 2011 I awoke this morning at around 8am. I had no intention of waking up so early. However my phone alarm had other idea's. Not bad on Sunday it had forgotten to inform me of the clocks going forward. So I am running about like a mad man thinking I'm a hour late for a meeting. Bloody phones. However can you just blame the technology. I think I have to warrant some of the blame. I should of turned off the bloody alarm. Anyway so I thought I will get up and apply for some jobs. Nice one's part time post's, cleaner and catering, labouring. So I thought that is the jobs applied for, don't get your knickers in a twist, if they don't reply straight away. Then by 4pm, rejection after rejection. I felt like a ginger kid with bad acne at a school disco, utter rejection. Nightmare oh well I will cook my tea steak pie and chips. I feel that when you see the offer for 1 pound, you think bargain, until you cook it  Another nightmare of a tea. Anyway to top it all off my oven light kept switching off. However there is a tatic that I learnt from my dad, if anything electrical is on the blink, give it a kick. The light usually comes on after a good kicking. Do not apply this theory to a item that has been purchased from 1989 onwards, as you just seem to break it, However the amount of times that we got the TV, or CD player or soda stream to work was amazing. Tonight has been a bit better just watched Inside the Actors Studio with Tom Hanks. Brilliant recommend to watch this show, just watching a classic simpsons episode, the one with the bum that claims to have invented Itchy and Scratch x

No comments:

Post a Comment