Wednesday 30 March 2011

Nevermore

Wednesday 30th March Oh well got up this morning to be awoken by the bloody pigeons that sit on my windowsill, right out of the Edgar Allan Poe.. Poem. I swear it's a different pigeon every morning, like they have a coo, against me. It's like they know I was up late last night. Sometimes I cant be bothered with bumping the window with my fist, so I throw a shoe. Hit's the window every time, I'm starting to get a great aim, would of gave the Iraqi journalist Muntadar al Zaidi a run for his money.(the guy that threw a shoe at George W Bush and missed). Bloody amateur, I get so annoyed with these pigeons, thank god my name is not Disney's Handy Manny, as if I had a hammer I would of threw that. In the words of Edgar Allen Poe, I was sitting in my chamber and there was a rappping a constant tapping  above my chamber door (window), quote the pigeon NEVER MORE, Recommended tune for the day, sweet child of mine by guns and roses 

No comments:

Post a Comment