Wednesday 18 May 2011

Hello, guess who's back, back again, shadey's back tell your friends, well peter

Thursday the 18th of May.... Sound the trumpet's, raise the alarm, squash the tomatoes. Yes guys and dolls, i'm back, from the Exodus. I was out for a walk on the wild side, with Lou Reed, decided it was not such a perfect day and returned. I am back so that means more ranting and raving about, situations, pigeons, comedy, books, life in general. First of all thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read my bloggs and musings. It's been fun. I know what you are thinking what a lazy bastar*, he just thought he would stop writing. Nope I dropped my laptop and it broke. To be honest it was bound to happen. Then I try to reboot it, nope nothing, then it was working it took it a year to come on, so I bounced it off the floor a few times. take that dell. See you the morn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment