Thursday 26 May 2011

Robin Willams

Thursday the 26th of May, Hey super day, NOT, still looking for a bloody job, however there is a plus side. I get to watch all of Scrubs, Two and half men and King of Queens. However I mean how much time do they have to show the same adverts for comedy central. The only thing is that comedy central is on Sky, so in two weeks time, they will show the same bloody episodes. Speaking of Sky, I have set the recorder to tape Good Morning Vietnam, I think it has to be Robin Willams best picture, mind you there was Toys, (don't ask). I'm about to show my age here, however I loved Mork and Mindy and his stand up about golf, is amazing. So jimmy you hit the ball, walk around 4 hours to hit the ball again. Anyway nice and short and sweet today, one love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment