Saturday 21 May 2011

Chairty , hmmmmmmmmmm

Saturday 21st of May        Hello everyone, yes as you see in the title, today blog is about charity. I had one of them round at my door, would you like to sponsor a child, no they don't do anything anymore, not even a sponsored walk. I mean all the money they have received over the years, what  do they do with our yearly 23 million, I'm sitting eating beans on toast while there wine and dinning on lobster and crystal champagne. Anyway I told the woman no thanks, I already do comedy gigs for half price, so no I won't be donating any money. She looked at me like I just shit on her sponsor form. It's for cancer she said, I said I have already donated goodbye. I closed the door and there were four sponsor people circling downstairs like vultures, they got someone details, then they phoned there company immideaditley to take the 8 pounds twenty, they don't give a shit about the charity. I swear they horde all these kids that did not make it into the Jehovah witness school and arm them with a clipboard and a big cheesy smile, bloody dickheads the lot of them, this week I have been listen to screams, as I have now put a electronic shock on the door, that will keep the bastard* away

No comments:

Post a Comment