Wednesday 25 May 2011

Ashton Kutcher nooooooooooooooooooooo

  • Wednesday the 25th of May         Hello my chums, I heard that Ashton Kutcher is taking on the role of Charlie Sheen on two and a half men. Please god no, I missed when Ashton Kutcher was funny, yes I have seen that 70s Show. However I have to say he was not funny in that either. I watched most of his rom-coms to, no I was held at gun point. Why choose him though, I mean there are plenty of people out there that are funny. Plus when people are getting out of it, its better to say I'm on Charlie Sheen, than I'm on Ashton kutcher. I watched many things with the Sheen's in it. Now I might be wrong here, however have you ever noticed that when Martin Sheen and Charlie Sheen are on screen together that, Martin Sheen, just have a constant look of dissaproval. You check it out, and then you will be like yeah I see that, until Thursday in the word's of porkie pig that's a folks, or in the words of a tortilla that's a wrap, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment