Sunday 29 May 2011

Formula 1

  • Sunday the 29th of May     neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiowwwwwwwwwwwwwww, what's that is it a plane, is it a train nope, yawn it's a Formula 1 car. I ,don't get how people can watch Formula 1 and get excited about a car going round and round a track. There is little or no opportunity for overtaking, that's why when someone doe;s it seen as a groundbreaking move. Let's face it you only watch it for the first corner, then that's it, once the first corner has been and gone, it's pretty dull for 58 laps. I think I would rather go and do some dishes than watch that cac'k and I hate doing dishes. I feel sorry for the parents that that take there kids to the race track for the first time. oh hear we go kids this is Alonso coming round the neeeeeeiiiiiiooooooooooowwwwwww, was that Alosno daddy, not sure, he went by so fast could of been anyone to be honest, wish I never forked out £80.00 a ticket, plus there has not been a single crash. Oh sod it kid's let's get out of here this blows, should of knew that as I was bored with scalectrix after going round the track twice and the car coming off the track 14 times. Oh well could be worse, could be at Thorpe Park, and have some cheeser red coat trying to entertain us.

No comments:

Post a Comment