Tuesday 24 May 2011

Al Pacino and 50 Cent, No way

Tuesday 25th of May    Hello, that's why I'm easy, easy like a Sunday morning. No wait it's Tuesday. I'm watching Carlitos Way. It's OK, no scar face, some people say it's the thinking mans Scarface. There's nothing really happens in it. Apart from the annoying Sean Penn being well annoying. I mean what has happened to Al Pacino's film choices. Doe's he even read the scripts, how bad was Righteous Kill, so bad that the 50 pence, turned up and hammed it up even further. I mean how much did that coc* have to pay to be in that movie. Maybe i'm being a little harsh on bullet proof pest (50 cent). I mean he did make one good album, then nothing. Wow his next album was that bad, that even if he was executed in a drive by, people would still be saying, I knows he dead, but man that album I whack, I ain't buying that shittt. As for Al Pacino, just stop doing shit films and pissing all over your legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment