Friday 27 May 2011

Freindly bacteria, coc* off

  • Friday 27th of May   I write this thinking of all the children that might of perished since 1992, you know the kids we lost to the bacteria. I mean what a crock of shi*, I mean what's next eat 5 a day, wait a minute they have already hit us with that scam. Now they are targeting children with there subliminal message. What will middle class suburbia do, they will have to go out and buy them. Have you seen the price of them, there like £3.00 for 8. I mean without sounding like my granddad I survived on mum's burgers mixed with a tin of ravolli, I mean only if pro biotic yoghurt's were there for me when I was younger I could of been somebody, doctor, a contender. Instead of getting daily reports home from the school, I could of been top of the class. Maybe if my mothers boyfriend had a pro biotic yogurts, he would of not battered me about the house and we could of went fishing instead. Like I said before what a crock of shi*   Till the morn x

No comments:

Post a Comment