Sunday 29 May 2011

Vietnam x

  • Monday the 30th of May Gooooooooood Morrrrrnnnnniing Vietnammmmmmm. What a film, it has everything, emotion, love story, conflict, war, death, asshole*. I have not watched it for years. Still good as I remembered it. Love Robin Williams. I'm about to show my age but I loved Robin Williams since his Mork and Mindy days. There was a big discussion in Scotland about him stealing a Kevin Bridges joke. However I don't think he stole it, one of his writers would of. I don't know if he has done that his whole career, who knows?. Also I don't know what it is about Nam war films, I just have a greater interest. Not sure if it's cause of the jungle or the weather. I can't stand word war 2 films. However Nam films I just sit back relax and could watch them for hours. Maybe it's cause all the blockbuster films are made regarding Nam, Accpolcypse Redux Now, Platoon, and Full Metal Jacket etc. Same can be said for video games, I would rather battle my may through VC territory than Nazi Germany, no idea why i'm so memerised with Vietnam films, mind boggles. I hope VC (vietcon) is a non racist term?  well till the morn x

No comments:

Post a Comment