Saturday 28 May 2011

Donut in the bakery, tonight's the night

  • Saturday the 28th of May,     Right, bloody annoyed the day, was in the baker after the gym, there was a queue that you would find at a bloody nightclub on a sat night. This guy is being served and decides to answer his mobile phone, tells the lady to hold on. Bloody cheek, I mean could he not got the call after he paid, you heard everyone one muttering under there breath, what a A-Hole,. I mean I wanted to say here mate, I have things to do like drink beer, sleep with many women, go home and put on some washing, I'll let you decide what one I did today. Well tonight I'm doing comedy at the Blue Lamp, I have written my strongest set since I was came out of the nut house. I'm on the same bill with one of the funniest and charismatic guys I have met, Paul Pirie, awesome. Can't wait. I have practiced for a hour etc.. and ready to go and do it, however I better not blow it like b-rabbit at the start of the rap battle in 8 mile. It's my time to shine, i''m ready to knock it out of the park, commmmmmme on ye bas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment