Tuesday 24 May 2011

Wind

Tuesday the 24th of May       Woke up this morning and feel like a freight train had run over my body, the effects of the gym. I feel good, pumped fit, To good, need to keep myself in check. When your diagnosed with BPD, you have to tread carefully on your emotions. If your to high, what ultimately comes is a low, as most bellends that take M-KAT would agree, what comes's up must come down. It's so windy just now, it's blowing a gale, 70mph winds, bloody nightmare on elm street. We drove to do comedy in Edinburgh and there were vans overturned, and Lorry's had been blown over, I thought I had seen superman, it was not though, just a guy holding a large rectangle piece of plastic being blown into a field,  it was no fun, it's so bloody cold just now. So much for the predicted heat wave, I swear weather forecasters, should just tell us the truth, it's going to be a piss poor summer, don't blame us  you do live in effing Scotland x

No comments:

Post a Comment