Sunday 15 January 2012

Tiger Tiger

Hello, on a bit of a hangover today. I was out last night living the ve da loca. Or out getting pissed, trilled, mango ed, smashed. Ended up in Soul which is quite good. A little older so not a lot of scrappy doo's jumping about. Getting into fights, with there let me at em, let me at am approach to the world. Then we went to tonik and this girl was doing some salsa dancing then fell on her arse. Then got up and done it again, funny like Todd Carty of dancing of ice fame.   Then we ended up in Tiger Tiger, it's a nightclub in Aberdeen. It's full of Made in Chelsea, or I like to call them Made as Leeches, as basically they suck the life out of any moron that watches this utter retarded gash*.  Or Towie, The only way is  ego. I know I need to think of better names!. The people in Tiger, Tiger have  More fake tan, false nails and false eyelashes that can be found at a Gypsy's wedding. I personally have never been one to love myself like half this lot. I mean there was a massive mirror next to me. All but one out of 100 looked into it and sorted there, bra, shirt, hair. The one that didn't she fell over. You had one girl that just had her phone out, I thought she was trying to get a signal, It was out that much. However she was so drunk she could not even send a text. It was really funny when she walked on the dance floor, it was like she was in a big pinball machine. Bouncing off of one person to another. Then you had the rugby guys re-creating hi 5s like they were in top gun as maverick and goose and just spiked the volleyball back at Iceman. Ultra gay. Then you have the guys that can't dance there just shovelling. I thought that there were from the Aberdeen City Council Garden Squad because everyday im shuffling.  Then you have the women that are like , I love me, and  I really love me, my friends love, my reflection loves me, but why doe's brad not love me. There are a lot of people with no manners, and don't get me started on the music. a Dj standing with a lap top, pretending that he has decks. Look at me i'm David Guetta, I would say more David Guetta to fu**.  grrrrrrrrr,  to Tiger Tiger, which is a appropriate ending for Tiger Tiger, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, there not so great. x

No comments:

Post a Comment