Monday 23 January 2012

Dogs can mind read

Monday , here I go again on my own. Nice re-charged, feeling good. Got a gig at the Stand 10 minutes on my own, then 5 minutes as an old lady. Going down with Jamie,  Will be good. Had a gig on Saturday for the RGU, (student ville). I should of done a lot better, however thought I would write a 15 minute set on students. Next time I will do my material and work it in. Don't get me wrong there were some good laughs, but other parts there were not. However got some cracking material that I am going to keep from Face book, that I can work into a compere set. In the news today benefit caps, and murder and death, so I'm going to report on the news that made me chuckle. Dogs can mind read, yeah that;s right. So when your clapping the dog when your blue, down , depressed that day. The dog knows, your not at your best and comes's over to you. Could you imagine someone that is suffering from depression, the dog would be over saying to himself, god here we go again, Mr I have had a hard time, better go over there and get a couple of pats on the head, It' not like I have anything better to do, maybe I was wanting to lick my balls today, look out the window. I mean my owner is really getting on my nerves. He was dumped a year ago. I mean man up. Oh no he;s crying. He really knows how to kill all the fun in the room. Now he's off to bed. Owner to dog, "sorry pal, I cant take you for a walk today, I'm to depressed". Great mate, no walkies for me, cause he depressed. Why could of my owner not been a junkie, I mean I would not be fed as much, but least I would get out more, down to the chemist every day,  in car journey's well taxis. Got to be better than this life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment