Thursday 19 January 2012

Paid off, *****

News of the world, pay out 7 celebrities, in phone hacking scandal. They will all need the money. Plus at least the victims of this atrocity have benefited. I mean  Ulirka Jhonson she is skint. Although i'm pretty sure she worked for that paper. She was a bloody pain, my kids this, and I got chatted up today, and how great am I, COCK off you annoying twat!. I remeber they hacked her phone  when she was pumping Sven Goran Erikison.  OK OK   Who else, please tell me not that bell end Ashley Cole. Afraid so, yes dickhea* of the century, who is over 100K a week. They paid him off. Tell me no-more ball bags have been paid out. Least there has been no fat bastar* paid out, like a politician. Afraid so. the man that had been paid that much while supposedly running the country could run two jags. They have all settled out of court. Wait a minute they have all settled out of court. That's right. The pain and agony of having there privacy invaded and teaching the press a lesson. They all got paid off from News International. what a bunch of fu*ck nuggets. In other news Simon Cowell uses fruit to stay young, hmm wonder why he looked young for his age. Mind you I think I would rather grow old than have a sultana/sinata climbing up my arse. Lastly shamless sex scene on politics show, nude woman in background having a bit of rumpy pumpy, there was a RISE in viewers for that show. 5 top shows coming to a TV near you, 1, Have I got nudes for you , 2, Alan TITmarsh Show, 3, Breastenders, 4, Nude girl, 5, anything on channel 5, after 9pm. OVer and out mofos x  x 

No comments:

Post a Comment