Thursday 26 January 2012

POlice there amazing !

Fucki**, Polis, police, filth , pigs. Pulled over this morning, why you tell me, The long arm of the law, fuc* all to do. So decide to pull me over and do every check, until basically it was a stale mate. Sitting hiding in a corner of a road. Oh the wee sneaky barstewards.  Why were they not wearing wigs, moustaches and camouflage. Have they got nothing better to do than pull over people, for being on phones, tinted windows, stealing kegs. That's the second time I have been pulled over first time when I was hosting Snafu for Naz Hussian at Breackneck Comedy in Aberdeen, I was buzzing after the gig and there was this ball bag of a cyclist, wearing a fluorescent top. I would run him over If I would not get charged. I bet he was one of those got to respect the environment chug over a ssave the seal campaign.  Anyway I sped up and the fuckwi* of a policeman pulled me over, then he had not car so had to drive around in a Renault, he said that he had forgotten his kit, so I had to breathe into his hand, and the drug test was as basic as "have you taken any drugs". No officer. OK then just as well I trust you . I know there is cutbacks, but jeso, whats next paper mache batons, paper hats and paper donuts. knob*. He let me off, but still PC checked me to the maximum. Bloody polis, wank* 

No comments:

Post a Comment