Friday 27 January 2012

TALK TALK

Cause we are rainbows, life is beautiful. Is it f***. What a lot of shite that Talk Talk company  spiel, wafts total BS. I went with Talk Talk for a effing day. Then decided that there service is crap. So phones them up, got to listen to One Direction, then JLS, then some Bros. So efffing raging beyond belief. Should we not have a number to opt out of listing to anything, Bring back Green Sleeves instead of listing to that pish!. So anyway gets on the phone. Then its all the details crap, to not one but three people. Then tells them I would like to cancel the Talk Talk services. "You know you will incur a 230.00 charge". "No I wont, I still have a 14 day cooling off period. Oh can we reduce your monthly payments. "God just let me leave, like a (16 year old girl that is leaving her mothers house for the first time, let go of my leg I want to go).  I just want to get away from Talk Talk. So that's me almost away from them 7 letters stating my terms and conditions and then a letter to say you are due us 43.00 pounds. I phoned them and said I'm not paying it, I will be sending a letter of complaint and I want to speak to a supervisor. Good Luck with that bloody supervisors are never there, are they!. Coming to think of it any company you phone you ask to speak to the supervisor, there never there. There always on a break, wow they must eat a lot of Kit Kats!!.  I cant wait until I am completely away from Talk Talk, then and only then will I be a rainbow, life is beautiful x  For everyone that reads this blog, you will be donating your time and effort into avoiding this cowboy company.  I heard there offices are a ranch and that they all wear,  spurs and they all go to work in a wagon instead of a bus, efffffinnnnngggggg ballbagggss 

No comments:

Post a Comment