Friday 6 January 2012

Friday the 6th of January

Fish Scam in Peterhead. Top story in the news today. Is that 4 trawler men and a company in Shetland have made off with 8 million pounds. By lying about there fishing quota's. That hardly seems right, lying about fish numbers and making millions of pounds. Mind you Simon Cowell has been doing that for years, might as well as be fish, as his product is utter tripe. The European Comission should be looking at his quota's.  I mean I wonder if they will make a documentary of the biggest fish scam in Scotland, since my dad's portion of scampi was eaten by the dog, I wonder what they will call the documentary, A fib called Wanda, Tuna lies, or how about Cod in the Act 3. In other news Big Fat Stinking Gypsy Paddy Doherty avoids jail, for having a brawl, reporters have been trying to track him down, one reporter say it's impossible to track the location when you live in a mobile home. I would say just check for the dog that has more bones showing than posh spice, rubbish and a caravan with a shotgun sticking out the window. I mean not bad if I was to go a kick the living daylights out of someone then I would be jailed. Paddy Doherty gets away with it , of course cause he's a celebrity. Maybe they thought that he has suffered enough. I mean let's face it, he did have to endure Jedward for 2 weeks. See you the morn xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment