Thursday 5 January 2012

5th of Jan

Good Evening to all of you. You have decided to come back and have a read of my blogg. First of all thanks for returning. There is not much happening to be honest in Scotland. The new year has passed and were now all away back to work, no doubt counting down the next days to holidays. Many people will be saying oh that's only 139 sleeps, until I fly off to Mexico, Canada, Isle of Mann. Some of these people feel it's appropriate to put sleep updates on there Face book. Thais right total knob jockeys, I mean like people care when there next on holiday, but they seem to think we care. They get right on my nipple end. In the news Hurricane Bawbag strikes again blowing down tree,s injuring people on a train, some homes in the west of Scotland have had no power, some locals call it shocking, however how can it be, if the homes have no power. In other news a policeman has been caught shoplifting and one of the items has been KY Jelly, now I bet his lover knows what it is to suffer the long arm of the law, i.e (fisting). I have been watching Board-walk Empire Season 1, and I am currently  listening to 50 cent album Get rich or Die trying, speak soon peter

No comments:

Post a Comment