Tuesday 10 January 2012

Labour hmmmmm

Hello again. I have had a eventful day, I was in my special little meetings today. There is as confusing as 4 piece sofa. Or more confusing than the ending of Captain America. Now that is confusing. Or giving a gay man a pair of tits, Or giving a lady Boy of Bangkok her special area back. Or as confusing as a well known rich chef, stealing wine for the buzz of it, strange if he was really wanting a buzz from stealing, why not steal a tin of lighter fluid. In the news Labour Leader Ed Milliband says that he can tackle the recession and lead us into a brighter future. I mean Ed Milliabnd the new boy, looks like he has been born with a set of cutlery up his arse, never mind a silver spoon. If he did have a set of silver cutler, I bet the grease boy would be up his  arse  arranging it, He would be saying "tsk tsk, is it serving spoon right , then fork and then knife". I mean he took over from slack jaw mcgraw (Gordon Brown). Personally I thought Gordon Brown was a pelican, that's why he wears a bib as when he speaks there is water spirting everywhere. Also if you look closley down his throat you can see a fish, that has been there since last october.


 So Milliband what are you going to do about poverty?, and rising house costs?, and the state of the NHS?. Milband "oh let me sort this cutlery set up my arse", now is it fork, spoon?, see even if he gets elected in, he will just do what the Tories have done , complain, moan and debate for numerous hours, after many  and heated exchanges, That's right (NOTHING). David Cameron and Nick Clegg,to David Cameron "Here David I thought I took on politics to make a difference to the world" , David  Cameron to Nick Clegg , "Yeah who told you that shite".  So we belive you Ed Milliband, looking forward to sweeping changes in goverment. Well see!

No comments:

Post a Comment