Saturday 7 January 2012

Sat 7th of Jan +Study's and Researchers , bite me

I can't wait for the weekend to beign. Oh wait it has!. In today's news, killings, terrorist threats and people dying. I mean where is all the funny stories, such as policeman caught wanking, that's a Bobbie on the beat. You really have to look hard not to find doom and gloom in the news, it's all scaremonger at its best. Which makes it very hard to write a blog. In the news today a bag of groceries costs less now than 1852. WOW. Some total ball bag spent gods knows how much money on this study. I mean who cares if eggs are cheaper or dearer. Go and get a real job you plank! (insert the letter w to change plank to _ank). A Christmas dinner for six will cost more than last year, wait a minute I thought groceries were cheaper. Good to see that Nottingham University has put all the Sheriff of Nottingham taxes to good use. I mean what they going to study next, a man that lifts a toilet seat,  never actually pees on it, it's actually getting a man to lift in the first place says professor Armold Gumble from Michigan, he studied 100 men against one toilet for lifting the yadda , bladda cock off .... In other news I got a jar of Uncle Ben's sweet and sour for a £1.00, I'm going to have a sweet and sour chicken, that will make me feel good. Professor Bruce from Toronto says that Chicken gives us the feel good factor if eaten in moderation, 2 seconds people,     thud, thump, punch , kick, stomp, whack, ow, ow ow, keep quiet Bruce, it's for your own good. That's better, I feel all relaxed now, Till the morn x

No comments:

Post a Comment