Friday 20 January 2012

Always happy to help, what a load of twaddle. I was in Asda and went to the counter and asked two girls if they had a measuring tape. When they prised themselves from there idle chat, of who had what for dinner. Put in your own expletives. They handed me a tape with a attitude. "I said how does it work", she said "just put round your neck". I said "oh OK", then she said "your shirt size is 17 in the neck". I was like "it's not I'm pretty sure it's 15 and a half". I was just wanting to make sure. Then she said "no it's a 15". I was like "that's to tight". "I wont be able to breathe let alone wait on tables". Why have donut's and total pies in the George section, surely these would be found in bakery!. Some people would of reported them for shoddy service. I just took a deep breath and shouted cunt* at the top of my lungs. Nah just kidding. I had to bite my tongue, as before I would of reported them. Then I thought nah, they are suffering enough they are working in Asda George, full time. In the words of Jessie J, who's laughing now. Took my motor to kwik fit, guy came out with his tutting sound and said "cost you a good whack to get the car done", "I can see big chunks out of the wheels", I was like "yeah big chunks",. He replied, "Well for starters we will need to replace both the front tyres". Oh yeah I said, "how much will that cost", he said "around 98 pounds, plus repair, and then there is man power". He was using his calculator at the time. I said "give me the calculator and I will give me my estimation", He was like "what you gonna estimate". I said "well say tyres 56 pounds, man power I think your doing yourselves out there, so say 56 pounds each, new muffler?, say 56 pounds, and lets get a spray of Green at 2,000". He said "very funny". I said "no I have 3,000 pounds in the bank. Ill go and get it", He says "fair enough my Friend". I said nah just joking. To be honest I was just needing the parking space as I went in the shop across the road, fuck getting clamped ha ha  Cheers though. ha ha Garage 0 Peter 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment