Thursday 12 January 2012

Hello!. Right god knows how , but bloody Face book blocked my blog. No idea why. I think I have fought my case though. SO three cheers for the return of the blog. The content is not that bad. Anyway in the news today. American soldiers have urinated on Iraq's prisoners. I mean why would you do that. I tell you why, you send over people, there will be morons in every batch.  This is what happens, uneducated soldiers at a young age fighting in a unjust war. See brutal things, going to mess with anyone's mind. I'm not condoning what they did. I'm just sayign this is what will occur.! Mind you surprised I'm not talking about a hospital being blown up by friendly fire. Americans they do love to hit a big thing with a red cross. Wonder why England is not blown up, I mean that's basically a red cross. I think that's why Americans that have colour blindness are not allowed in the army. In other news Wonga.com Or that fat annoying bloke that just shouts wonga! no not Lenny Henry, he's black and doe's the hotels, No not the guy that does the Go Compere adverts. The fat dickhea*. well there in lot's of trouble as they have offered loans to pay for student's. I would love to see the Wonga.com studetn loans form. Why do you want a loan from Wonga.com for?.  Bullshi* answer. I have many travelling expenses. I have to catch two buses a day. I have 6 course books to buy at 40.00 pounds each. I have to help my impartial blind sister to campus, she needs constant care. Real answer. Basically me Barry and Egan are going to go on a 4 day bender in Lu ton, then onto Newcastle, we will be doing a variety of shots and other drink. Then I have to pay a deposit for the hotel room and cause I'll be sick all over the hotel suite. I will lose my 200.00 pounds deposit. Also need to pay for round 2, a night out in Liverpool Come on. Speak the morn x 

No comments:

Post a Comment