Friday 13 January 2012

Child Benefts and Banking Cheiftan , with reference to a currnet song lol x

Hi there, thanks for stopping by! (Anchorman). In the news today government in cocaine shocker. David Cameron caught with over 4 kilos of cocaine. Yeah right!. He would be lucky to be caught with a alcoholic  drink, as he's a twat. Let's start again shall we. In the news today child benefit to be slashed. When I first read this, I thought oh my god. People are barley surviving on low incomes as it is. However once you read on. You realise that they are going to be cutting child benefit on anyone that earns 44,000 a year, or is above the 40% tax threshold (hey no falling asleep I know it's yawn tax). So obvisouly there is upraor at this another benefit cut. No that's right, people that have been claiming benefits that earn 44,000 a year are like, fuc** it. Oh well there goes the swan that I adopted. I mean for god sake they are on 44,000 a year. Why did the government not cut this sooner instead of cutting public funding to schools, clubs and library's. That's right why would they there on 44,000 a year. So instead of fiddling the expenses just give your salary a little top up and back of the net, a extra 2, 500 a year in child benefit. What's the saying again , give them a inch and they will take a monumental amount of money to themselves, through fraudulent epenses and child benefit. In other news the Lloyd's Banking Chief Atonio Horsa Fuckin* minted, has declined his annual bonus. Awwww what a tropper, a absoulte saint, maybe bankers get a raw deal from us. However he is on wait for it, deep breath 1.06million a year. WTF, When I went to Spain and ask how the bankers were partying. I thought to myself, Jonny enm ete Loko. I couldn't belive what I was lisiting to when Antonio told me his salary and bonus, What the Fu&*, All day , All night What the F8uc*
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,,  Oh his bonus a year for however long he has been working is 225% of that,      grrrrrrrrrr . 

No comments:

Post a Comment