Saturday 7 January 2012

Sat 7th of Jan +Study's and Researchers , bite me

I can't wait for the weekend to beign. Oh wait it has!. In today's news, killings, terrorist threats and people dying. I mean where is all the funny stories, such as policeman caught wanking, that's a Bobbie on the beat. You really have to look hard not to find doom and gloom in the news, it's all scaremonger at its best. Which makes it very hard to write a blog. In the news today a bag of groceries costs less now than 1852. WOW. Some total ball bag spent gods knows how much money on this study. I mean who cares if eggs are cheaper or dearer. Go and get a real job you plank! (insert the letter w to change plank to _ank). A Christmas dinner for six will cost an average of £74, £3.70 more than last year, that's right people one study say it's cheaper and another say it's more. Good to see Nottingham University putting all the money they made from taxes to good use. I mean what they going to study next how a baby rolls to one side to fart, "well I think you will find professor of Michigan says that if a baby moves to the side it can yadda , blabba cock off. 


In other news, I went to the shops and got a jar of Uncle Ben's sweet and sour for 1pound, how cool is that. RESULT of the day 

No comments:

Post a Comment