Saturday 28 January 2012

Saturday 28th of January

The Royal Bank of Scotland, Sir Philph Hamilton rejects his 1million pound bonus. My god the Llyods Tsb banking chief, Antonito did as well. That's because there are on 1.6 million a year. Who decides to pay them this bonus. That's right politicains not the bank, the goverment. However were they not the ones that were doing all the complaining about handing the bonus back!. Pot kettle, kettle black.  Supposedly thousands of people sent a letter in protest. If I was one of them. Mines would of said. Dear Sir Philph. I am wrting to say please give up your bonus. As this is your 4th letter. Please understand that there is a bank charge of 40.50p. on every letter I send.Just like the that bleeding bank doe's. In other news Demi Moore has been taking drugs, I knew the wheels were coming off of her. I would be overdosing if I done that car wreck that was Charlies Angles Full Throtle. Lastly the spice girls, well old spice, are to renuite for a reuioion for the Queen's diamond , pearl, chirty ball. Just another excuse for her Maj and TV, to ram the royals down our throats this June. There is reports that the Spice Cun*'s will not be lip syncing. God I feel bad for the corgis. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment