Tuesday 7 February 2012

Superbowl , Madonna

Tuesday the 7th of February. Did anyone watch the biggest show on earth. No me neither?. I use to love the Superbowl when I was younger. However that was when there were hardly any adverts. I mean soon as the ball goes in the air and looks like it will be caught, but the player will be sacked. Boom, advert, advert, advert. They have really ruined that sport. Madonna was performing or as I like to call her the incredible sulk, as one she is a total BITCH, and 2, she is built like a HULK, so but them both together and you have the incredible sulk. Queen? Madge, is not happy as a rapper was the focal point and not her. Get a grip. I mean you were performing in front of millions , you are the age to qualify for a AXA, life assurance policy. Can you not just grow up a little!. Kayne West is back in the paper saying that he only drives around with people that wear 100% cotton. Now wait a cotton picking minute. Why have such strange demands. Just because you become famous, doesn't mean that you have to change your whole vision on the world. I mean why could he not be, if your not cool, nice, friendly you don't travel with him. Also why cotton, I mean is that not what slaves had to pick many years ago. Seems a bit of weird one, considering some of his descendants might of been picking cotton. However that is Kayne way out West!. Just to clarify, "That is not a racist quote, just a observation and generally in black America that is what most of African Americans done for a living". xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment