Tuesday 14 February 2012

Good morning and I really mean that. That is two days in a row that I have been up at 8am. As a man I have to go through the mundane, brush, shit and shave. Every second morning it's out with the bloody razor to shave off the stubble. I get so sick of this ritual, ah gone are the days that I had bum fluff. Or a top lip tache that would emulate my sister. (She will kill me for writing that)!. What's happening in the news today, same as yesterday. The fundamentalist is being banned from the school run. Wonder what he will do all day with his spare time. I wonder if fundamentalists play Bomberman all day on the old Super Nintendo?. Surely they must do!. I didn't lay bombs in real life, but loved playing Bomberman. I would imagine that would be one of there past times. SCENE, "Ah Abdul look at you laying the bomb in the corner", "ya divvy!". "Yes Abdul you lay it as bad as a western would" "Oh shut, up your puttting me off"  In other news  Jamie pucker, pookah , Oliver, has found a million while shifiting stuff, yes that's right 1 million pounds. I think all of us should have a extra look down the back of the sofa and move the living room about. I never found a million pounds worth of weaponry. However I did find half a chocolate digestive, a sock and a writing pen. To end on a Art Attack quote "Try it yourself, change around your house to see what you can find!. And I will see you next time xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment