Monday 13 February 2012

Houston and Blah

Hello, the weekend has been and gone and it's back to the blog. I always find it tough to write on the Monday. No idea why. It's like I have had the school summer holidays as a youngster and back at school and forgotten how to hold a pen. Strange how I never forgot  how to get into mischief!. I think my teachers were thinking the same!. I was at the dentist today, getting a filling and lovely injection. I don't mind the needle it's the numbness of your lip, not bad when it's like that when your high on cocaine eh Whitney Houston, but a pain in the backside when there is no high. Plus you have a top lip that would make Clint Eastwood proud, although there are only so many times where you can say do you feel lucky punk, well do ya. As referenced before Whitney Houston died at the weekend and the jokes were flying thick and fast. Here is my homemade one. I heard that Whitney Houston is making a sequel to the Bodyguard it's called Body bag. Is it a shame that she died, well she did have a weekend binge and then had a lie down in  the bath. See if she was skint, or living in a deprived home your lucky to get your head under the water, let alone get your feet wet. The other story in the news is that Rangers Football Club is about to go into administration, could you imagine it was Celtic, instead of "youll never walk alone". It would be "youll never get a loan".....    Till the morn guys and dolls,  Oh and special mention to Bizz and Emma Smart for saying that they enjoy my Blog xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment