Friday 24 February 2012

Bonus Blog

Thanks for taking the time to read the blog. I know that Whitney Houston is in there again, I can only write what the news gives me. Anyway as a way of thank you to everyone. I have decided to do another blog today. As I'm having this weekend off. What you mean yeahhhh, Ill be back on Monday.   Gerald Butler is going into rehab in America, now he's one of the A-List actors. As every actor in Hollywood needs to have rehab to truly have made it, so much for Law Abiding Citizen!. Although no matter if he punched his wife, and pissed all over her couch on a night of drinking. All the women would still do him!. I watched 300 the other night, it's a bit homo erotic, so I thought I'm not being caught watching this and put on Top Gun instead. Cher is coming back out of retirement and going back on the road. That's right the woman that sang IF you could turn back time. More plastic on her than can found on barbie. Probably less of a plastic ming* on barbie than Cher has. If Cher  is making a come back. "God shoot me now".  Russel Bland (Brand) . Has been seen giving yoga to a second girl, in what resembles a homeless costume. I heard that Russel Brand kept a page 3 model up all night, not with sex, she had to guess her last name. OK I heard it was sex, I would feel sorry for her if it was his material,     see you Monday xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment